Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Ownership of the pictures and information
By submitting information and pictures you guarantee to have the permission to diffuse them in advillas.com and in general in any kind of internet or printed publication, social media, and other means of diffusion. Pictures included in the website cannot be used in other websites or distributed to individuals without the express written authorization from AdVillas.com.
PUBLISHING CLASSIFIED ADS IN ADVILLAS.COM
Register yourself in the website as “owner”, login, and give the essential data needed to contact you.
Publish your ad
After login you will be able to access your own control panel.
Add the property you wish to promote including description, cancellation policy, guarantee deposit, pictures and other data needed to fill up the forms. Minimum nightly rate, minimum rate and maximum rate per week per per month are needed. Our staff may help you in case you need some help in the setup.
High quality pictures are essential for the success of your promotion. Advillas.com refuses to publish ads that do not have a sufficient image or product quality. In this case no charges will be requested.
Synchronize availability of your property with other portals
Our calendar is able to synchronize the availability status of your property with other famous portals. Add iCal information from the other portals to advillas,com and export our iCal to the other portals with a simple copy and paste.
- The client that wish to rent a property chooses between the ads in advillas.com.
- The portal shows the availability status and rate of the requested dates.
- The client register and log into the portal in order to leave his email address and personal information. After the registration he will be able to send a message to the owner with a request of information or reservation.
- The owner of the ad receive the message and will be able to reply to the renter with text or just accepting or refusing the request of information. A Pro-forma invoice may be sent by the owner, which may include extra services requested by the client and discounts.
- A contract should be sent from the owner to the renter in order to sign an agreement that should specify payment method, dates, cancellation policy and any other term needed by the laws that rules location contracts. The contract will be sent directly from the owner of the property to the client.
- Every communication through the portal goes directly from the client to the owner, and a copy of their conversation is held by the portal mail system.
- All payments between the renter and the owner will be sent directly between themselves. It is the responsibility of the owner to check the correct arrival of the funds needed for the reservation, before the client arrives for the check-in.
- Reservations are not fully confirmed until all the payments have been successfully transmitted to the owner of the property.
Pause or cancellation of the ads.
From the control panel the owner is able, at any time and without charges, to:
- Stop selected dates of the availability to rent the property.
- Unpublished the advertising temporarily
- Modify details, rates, pictures of the ads.
- Delete all information of the ad from the advillas.com portal.
All obligations and reservations contracted between the owner and the renter are still valid even after the cancellation of the advertising and personal information from the advillas.com portal.
The advillas.com shows the costs of advertising. Rates and rules may change over time, without previous notice. All agreements already confirmed will be honored.
Payment of the advertising.
When you start the publication we consider a six months free trial period. When the trial period will expire we will request you to renovate the listing for one full year or pause / delete your listing. Payments will be sent by bank transfer. A receipt for the internet promotion will be sent to the advertiser.
In case your ad on advillas.com has been accepted and paid, but for some technical reasons it is not published anymore, the portal will refund the amount paid for each days when it was not visible. Example: if the rate of the ad has ben paid 365 euro / year, we will refund one euro for each day the ad has not been visible to the public. In case the portal will be closed forever, we will refund the amount received for the period of time your ad has not been published.
During some special periods advillas.com may offer a delay in the payment of the ads in order to let the advertiser test the efficiency of the internet promotion before paying the fee. Some periods may be published for free during this special promotional times.
Limitation of responsibility
Advillas.com is not responsible for damage, economic loss or any other claim due to the use of the website platform. We have the best practices to keep the software and your data safe, but we cannot guarantee 100% of any loss of data, hacker attack, virus malware that may damage the advillas.com platform and its data.
The sincronisation of availability status for each ads to/from other website platforms need some technical time. During this time the availability status may be not in sync with the connected websites. Similarily, the other prtals will need some time to send to advillas.com their availability data. Advillas.com is not responsible for eventual over bookings or loss of reservations. Before confirming reservations, the owner of the property should double check the availability status of the requested dates.
Property and owner double-check.
Advillas.com is not responsible for the content of the ads published.
Each property should have an insurance to protect the guests during their stay in the house.
We recommend each owner to buy an insurance before accepting any reservation for his property.
Safety check of the advertised properties.
Each owner is invited to double check his property for eventual dangers before accepting any guest in his house. The owner of the property is the sole responsible in case of damages to the guests.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Advertising Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.